My first ebay buy!!

ThaLizrdQueen

I want,I want,I want
Feb 25, 2007
I just received my new signature lime wristlet in the mail today!! I really like it! I do have a question though. There are 2 things Im concerned though.

1. The little tag on the inside says made in China! Is that right?

2. The zipper says ykk and I have read that zippers on coach should never say that, but my sig optic swing pack has the ykk zipper really small on it and I bought it at Macys!!

What do you all think. Look authentic other than the 2 things I mentioned. I just wanna make sure its not fake!

Thanks so much!

YKK is a major manufacturer of zippers. I wouldn't worry, and yes, most Coach items these days are made in China, infact every piece I own, with the exception of my scarves are made in China.

Hi There!

I'm not an "expert" but I am sure there are many in this forum who will be able to help you...

but as far as being made in China... that is where most of the Coach bags/items are made. And as for the zippers - I think YKK IS what they use. I just checked my Signature cosmetic case and my Optic Signature tote and both have the YKK on the zipper. (Both purchased at Coach).

Hope that helps.

Enjoy your purchase. :O)

All of my Coach bags are made in China. And they all have the YKK zipper.

Also, there is an "Authenticate This" forum, just so you know in the future!