My First Downtown-(Pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my first YSL bag in the mail today:yahoo: and I absolutely love it.:heart: This was the one that was selling on ebay...I got it from HGbags...I'm not sure the official name for this one but she calls it faux lizard patent..

I was worried about it at first as I picked this patent over the regular patent but I absolutely love it!!! This special texture gives the bag a more elegant look IMO.:tender:
    This is the small size. I was also worried about the size as I'm really like the medium size and had never seen small before. But she is perfect for my height.:love:(I'm a shortie..only 5"2) It's only a bit smaller than medium.:flowers:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!!! It's so pretty! I'm waiting for my first downtown (med) to be shippped from Nordstrom.

3. Congratulations! It's beautiful.

You're now officially a Downtown-Diva.

4. Yea!!!!!!!!! You got it!!! Now.............you MUST post modeling pics!!!! I NEED to see what that red looks like IRL since I didn't get the chance to visit my NM today!!

5. thats super cute- i just got my first downtown a few months ago and i LOVED it

6. Beautiful!!

7. hehe I will tomorrow when it's bright out so I can show you what it looks like under the natural light :yes:

8. Congrat! Welcome to the downtown club

9. Congrats

10. Congratulations! It's fabulous. Love the color and the leather is gorgeous.

11. Gorgeous! Please post action pix. I am the same height as you and would love to see the proportions. TIA!

12. congrats!!! love it!!!

13. Ohhhh... I love your bag. I'm trying to figure out what size I should get in a black downtown. Would you happen to have a modeling photo of the bag on your shoulder?

14. FIERCE!!! :tup:

15. :couch:

Still waiting for those great modeling pics! ;)