My first Dooney!!

odonono

Jan 6, 2013
And really my first designer bag, I've gotten some SLGs but never a bag. It's funny, I never liked Dooney until I saw some of the newer designs (newish..I'm used to stuff 20 years old, honestly) and I love how they've changed their look. I saw this and fell in love instantly. It's preloved which is exactly what I wanted. I just bought it tonight, waiting for it to be mailed to me :biggrin: So excited!m_591764745c12f82334017a4d.jpg

And really my first designer bag, I've gotten some SLGs but never a bag. It's funny, I never liked Dooney until I saw some of the newer designs (newish..I'm used to stuff 20 years old, honestly) and I love how they've changed their look. I saw this and fell in love instantly. It's preloved which is exactly what I wanted. I just bought it tonight, waiting for it to be mailed to me :biggrin: So excited!View attachment 3706342
You picked a great Dooney as your first. Hope you love it.

Reactions: odonono
And really my first designer bag, I've gotten some SLGs but never a bag. It's funny, I never liked Dooney until I saw some of the newer designs (newish..I'm used to stuff 20 years old, honestly) and I love how they've changed their look. I saw this and fell in love instantly. It's preloved which is exactly what I wanted. I just bought it tonight, waiting for it to be mailed to me :biggrin: So excited!View attachment 3706342

wow, I love that bag! what is the name of that shade? I am new to Dooney, is this the medium Florentine vaccheta satchel? sorry to be such a noob.
Yes, it's a Florentine satchel. I don't remember if she said she ordered the medium or the small, but I think it was the
medium (which is really large). Don't be afraid to ask questions, that's how we all learn a little more every day. :smile:

Reactions: Shortcut4me
Yes, it's a Florentine satchel. I don't remember if she said she ordered the medium or the small, but I think it was the
medium (which is really large). Don't be afraid to ask questions, that's how we all learn a little more every day. :smile:
thank you, that's sweet....that bag is gorgeous. I'd wear it as a shoulder bag, but wondering if it could work also as crossbody for those times when your hands are full! looks like the strap is adjustable