My first Dooney Reveal

CatePNW

May 20, 2014
Here's the Dillen 2 Double Pocket Satchel in Cranberry! I had to order this since it was only $99 and I :heart: Dooney has an Amazon storefront. I have Amazon gift code funds there from surveys and Swagbucks, so it's like free money to play with!

I love the bag, it's not huge but carries a lot. I even got my Coach sunglasses in there and they are in a HUGE clamshell case. I got compliments from the old ladies at mother in law's home when we stopped by and interrupted her brunch. We were at the mall and I saw a woman in Macy's and she had the same bag in the Bubblegum color! I don't think she saw my bag and I didn't talk to her, but almost did.

I love the color and the bag is in pretty great condition. It was wrapped up nicely and had a dustbag inside along with the straps and registration card. There is one small area of leather on the bottom that is weird when held in one direction. It's not a spot, or a scratch, just something in the leather. It's on the bottom, so no big deal at all.

So happy to have a Dooney now! Here's the pics and one also of the box it came in. Is this how they are usually shipped, wrapped and then in box with no further pad? Was nervous, knowing how some items are wrapped so poorly for shipping.

Dillen 2 Cranberry 1.jpg Dillen 2 Cranberry Side.jpg Dillen 2 Cranberry Box Open.jpg

Cate! Great job! This is one of my favorite Dooney styles. I have this style in black. I got it on eBay and it's super comfy and fun to carry. What a great "first" and color and price!!
Love the pics! :smile::smile:

I love the color Cate! She looks great on you. You find a great deal on a great fall bag. Well, anytime if year really, but it's a nice fall color. I've been eyeing this style for a long time. I might need to take the plunge. It's a perfect everyday bag, easy to carry and versatile. Congrats and enjoy.

CatePNW
LOVE Cranberry, This satchel is such a well made bag , price was seriously one of the best deals going. You wear her well, she looks wonderful on you. Congrats
She came wrapped so perfectly it brings a tear to my eye:biggrin:

And a few blurry pics (shaky fingers on phone) of her full and ready to go!

View attachment 2735564 View attachment 2735558

I love your hairstyle and style! It looks really awesome on you!

My friend loves these satchels. She got the smaller one without pockets and now ants to upgrade.

You should post this pictures in the mod thread, it is all the way up in the sticky section!

Mod pictures help a lot!