My first DIOR!!!!

Yuki85

O.G.
Jun 3, 2013
My unexpected purchase!

Today we went to purchase a gift for my little sister - LV speedy 25- and then we went to Dior just for checking.... but came back with a beauty that makes me speechless [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

IMG_1500127538.136275.jpg

IMG_1500127564.072295.jpg

IMG_1500127582.823734.jpg

Just so beautiful - I never thought that I would buy a Dior - it is even more beautiful then Chanel classic flap which was my holy grail...

IMG_1500127596.896443.jpg

And the service was just amazing... much more better then Chanel and LV [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

Thank you for letting me share this beauty!!!

My unexpected purchase!

Today we went to purchase a gift for my little sister - LV speedy 25- and then we went to Dior just for checking.... but came back with a beauty that makes me speechless [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

View attachment 3764034

View attachment 3764035

View attachment 3764036

Just so beautiful - I never thought that I would buy a Dior - it is even more beautiful then Chanel classic flap which was my holy grail...

View attachment 3764037

And the service was just amazing... much more better then Chanel and LV [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

Congratulations! Looks like a goddess bag! Very beautiful indeed.

It is beautiful! Congrats!! I agree, it is more beautiful than a Chanel and their customer service is superior! Be warned: Dior is addictive :smile:

Stunning! Enjoy your beautiful new Dior and wishing you more in the future!:biggrin:

Congratulations! Looks like a goddess bag! Very beautiful indeed.

What a beauty! Congrats and enjoy!

Indeed a beauty, congrats! Yes I much prefer service at Dior than most Chanel stores

Thank you sooo much all of you!!! The SA was sooo nice and patient!!! I am sure I will go back soon [emoji87]

Reactions: averagejoe
wow I love this colour.. I didn´t know they have also a gold bag.. really beautiful.:smile: Congratulations.. you saved also a lot of money and had a better buying experience ;) I need to check this one out as I looks really goood in this colour.

your sister will be happy too for her new speedy. Is it her first LV bag? Which print is it?

wow I love this colour.. I didn´t know they have also a gold bag.. really beautiful.:smile: Congratulations.. you saved also a lot of money and had a better buying experience ;) I need to check this one out as I looks really goood in this colour.

your sister will be happy too for her new speedy. Is it her first LV bag? Which print is it?

Yes, now I am falling in love with DIOR :smile:

For my sister we got her a speedy 25 in empreinte (Marine Rouge). She does not know it yet :smile:

Reactions: dotty8
My unexpected purchase!

View attachment 3764034

View attachment 3764035

View attachment 3764036

View attachment 3764037

Gorgeous!!!