My first Dior

sugaryblue

O.G.
Mar 24, 2012
This bag came as a surprise today as I wasn't planning to buy anything. But this pre-loved bag caught my eyes while I was window-shopping. I fell in love with it and the colour is so vivid! As I am new to Dior, I have no idea what it is called. But I love the quilt!

Thanks for letting me share 😊

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 451
This bag came as a surprise today as I wasn't planning to buy anything. But this pre-loved bag caught my eyes while I was window-shopping. I fell in love with it and the colour is so vivid! As I am new to Dior, I have no idea what it is called. But I love the quilt!

Thanks for letting me share 😊

Congratulations! This is the Dior Soft and this particular style of the Dior Soft is my favourite! So classy!

Thank you 😊😊😊 i was very excited to get her today even though I am kinda in ban island. May I ask, is this still a current style or has it been discontinued? I was slughtly hesitated to get it at first coz i couldnt locate it on dior's website but i thought it was too good to miss!

I have a Granville in this colour (Fuchsia.??) and it is such a pretty pink - I think Dior does some of the most beautiful shades of pink and they just look divine in the lambskin cannage.
:love eyes:

Congrats on your find - I am sure you will enjoy finding many outfits that this bag will compliment.