My first Dior

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This bag came as a surprise today as I wasn't planning to buy anything. But this pre-loved bag caught my eyes while I was window-shopping. I fell in love with it and the colour is so vivid! As I am new to Dior, I have no idea what it is called. But I love the quilt!

Thanks for letting me share 😊

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations! This is the Dior Soft and this particular style of the Dior Soft is my favourite! So classy!

3. Oh My, what a beautiful color. Congrats !

4. Wow!!! What an awesome find!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

5. Thank you 😊😊😊 i was very excited to get her today even though I am kinda in ban island. May I ask, is this still a current style or has it been discontinued? I was slughtly hesitated to get it at first coz i couldnt locate it on dior's website but i thought it was too good to miss!

6. Thank u for letting me know the name 😊 I was hoping my first dior bag is miss dior pochette or lady dior but i fell in love with this too! The size is versatile and it's so light!

7. I have a Granville in this colour (Fuchsia.??) and it is such a pretty pink - I think Dior does some of the most beautiful shades of pink and they just look divine in the lambskin cannage.
    :love eyes:

Congrats on your find - I am sure you will enjoy finding many outfits that this bag will compliment.

8. Congrats~
    Is a summer bag

9. Thank you :smile: Is it normal that the charm spells D1OR?

I have also posted more pic in the authenticity thread.

10. i love the colour nice choice x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice