My First Dior.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello TPFers,

Yesterday was a very special day for me as I walked into the London Selfridges Dior Boutique and acquired my first Dior item with my own hard-earned cash, and at 21 years old I'm sure you can imagine that it was a big deal for me. I have been in the market for a designer wallet for some time now and when I was younger and started getting into handbags I never ever thought that Dior would be the brand for me. Now I'm a little older and cannot get enough of the brand, it is classy, timeless and elegant. I will be purchasing their flats and jewellery soon and someday a handbag!

Anyway, without further ado I reveal my (Black and Fuchsia) Diorissimo Envolée Wallet:

IMG_3616.JPG

Initially I was gutted that I didn't choose a wallet with the Cannage stitching but then I began to appreciate that the colourblocking and charm are indicative of a Christian Dior piece. It is elegant and sophisticated whilst maintaining a youthful edge to it. In my opinion I still have to mature into the Cannage stitching so this is a fantastic entry piece.

Price: £320 = $459.97 = €406.64

On a side note: I had a hard time choosing which wallet was for me, I ruled out a continental wallet immediately because I prefer the compactness of the billfold. A lambskin wallet just wouldn't hold up well for me because I know that I would put my wallet through a lot by juggling it between bags and so I opted for grained bullcalf. Also, the wallets with the larger charms were far too jingly for me. I would strongly advise anyone who is looking to purchase goods from Dior to visit the boutique because there are a wide range of options there and the sales assistants are very helpful.

2. congratulations for your first ever piece of Dior, it is really special and I'm glad you had a wonderful experience:smile:

3. Congratulations on your first piece!

4. Congratulations on your first piece of Dior! I hope you enjoy it. I think you chose very well.

5. It's both practical and beautiful! Many congratulations on your first Dior purchase :smile:

6. Congrats on your first Dior purchase!!! The wallet is very lovely and I'm so impressed that a 21 year old saved cash to buy instead of putting it on a credit card!!! Hope you enjoy your wallet for a long time to come :smile:

7. Congratulations on your first Dior! And great choice, too. The taurillon leather is sumptuous and durable, and the details of the wallet are so impeccably finished.

8. Congratulations on your first Dior! This will be the first of many more I'm sure ;)
    This wallet is so beautiful and also very functional so you will use it and love it for years to come.

9. Congrats! You chose a beautiful wallet as your first Dior!

10. Absolutely LOVE this wallet, congrats!

11. Congratulations on your first Dior! I love the pop of color and how functional it is. This will serve you well for years to come.
    Also, thank you for posting the price as it's something I always look for out of curiosity or for reference. A+ post.

12. Congratulations on your first Dior piece, it's gorgeous :heart: Would love to know how it's been treating you since you've had it; I have been thinking of this for a new small wallet.

13. Congrats, it's perfect :smile:

14. Thank you!

She's been fabulous very compact and durable. Still looks great and I love the zipped compartment at the back as I stick my Oyster card/ University ID back there which makes for swift entry and exit. I have no complaints whatsoever, there are sufficient card slots and the notes compartment is spacious.! I'm loving it and cannot wait to get the Diorissimo handbag to match. :love:

15. Congratulations!!