My first Dior-the Diorever

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My new to me Diorever in black that I bought from Galeries Lafayette. Was choosing between this and nude but black won! I know the nude will get dirty quite easily ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463813882.749128.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463813902.287781.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463813923.888546.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463813946.358783.jpg

2. pretty babe! :smile:

3. such a classic and beauty to enjoy!

4. It's gorgeous! Congrats and enjoy!

5. What a great find!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

6. Thanks ladies! I love, love it so much! Perfect size and surprisingly lightweight! I really loved the VIP experience, the staff are amazing especially the Manager, Annabelle and my SA who helped me, Lisa. Also, this is the medium size

7. Congratulations!! She's gorgeous!

8. Gorgeous! Congrats! Just discovered this bag and I'm very tempted since it seems functional and easy to grab n go

9. Oh it is such a classic piece! I love how safe the bag is when the flap is closed and still actually casual!

10. Go for it! You won't be disappointed!

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464714266.170360.jpg sorry just can't get over it! My jet black beauty! I now want another one in the noisette prestige calfskin medium!

12. Wow this is GORGEOUS! I can't believe I missed your reveal! Congratulations!

13. Haha! No worries averagejoe! Thank you and she is indeed a beauty❤️

14. I noticed as well that it is lightweight. I have a large Be Dior that I have only carried twice because it is heavy when I get all my stuff loaded up. Probably taking it to consignment so I can get another Diorever~:love:

15. Gorgeous photo! Congratulations on an amazing bag! :heart: