My first Dior purchase! Instant reveal

Mar 5, 2006
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to branch out to other designers this year, and now that I have Chanel covered, Dior has been next on my list! I'm planning to buy my first Dior bag in a couple of months, but thought I'd start out with an SLG. I'm not sure what the proper name for this one is, but here is my new silver calfskin card holder!

Also including a shot of my Dior makeup haul from today just for fun. Thanks for letting me share!!

IMG_1042.JPG IMG_1044.JPG IMG_1045.JPG IMG_1046.JPG IMG_1048.JPG

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to branch out to other designers this year, and now that I have Chanel covered, Dior has been next on my list! I'm planning to buy my first Dior bag in a couple of months, but thought I'd start out with an SLG. I'm not sure what the proper name for this one is, but here is my new silver calfskin card holder!

Also including a shot of my Dior makeup haul from today just for fun. Thanks for letting me share!!

View attachment 3670411 View attachment 3670412 View attachment 3670413 View attachment 3670414 View attachment 3670415

Love the SLG :heart: How many cards can it hold?

Hi everyone,

View attachment 3670411 View attachment 3670412 View attachment 3670413 View attachment 3670414 View attachment 3670415
I love it! Congratulations!

I felt this leather yesterday at the boutique and it is so luxurious to the touch. Soft, thick, and supple, yet not prone to scratches like lambskin.

Reactions: fashion_junky
I love it! Congratulations!

I felt this leather yesterday at the boutique and it is so luxurious to the touch. Soft, thick, and supple, yet not prone to scratches like lambskin.

Thank you!! Yes, once I felt the leather I was sold! I'm really impressed with the quality. One question - do Dior SLG's not come with authenticity cards? I didn't get one with this item and just want to make sure that it wasn't missing!

Reactions: averagejoe
Thank you!! Yes, once I felt the leather I was sold! I'm really impressed with the quality. One question - do Dior SLG's not come with authenticity cards? I didn't get one with this item and just want to make sure that it wasn't missing!
They usually don't. In the past, they came with a thin floppy version of the card which cannot be filled in, but it is not included with most SLGs now. In fact, the SAs remove the item tag when they sell the item, too.

They can look up your information/receipt if they need to service your SLG anyway, which makes the card very useless.

They usually don't. In the past, they came with a thin floppy version of the card which cannot be filled in, but it is not included with most SLGs now. In fact, the SAs remove the item tag when they sell the item, too.

They can look up your information/receipt if they need to service your SLG anyway, which makes the card very useless.

Good to know - thanks for the info!!

Hi everyone,

Pretty! Love any and all metallics. Just picked up my first Dior purchase as well - ordered, that is. A pair of Lady Dior 2 sunnies at the Bergdorf online sale!