My First Dior Purchase! (And she's vintage!)

katybug1986

loves Louis!
O.G.
May 5, 2007
Hi guys! I am usually hanging out over in the Balenciaga thread but I wanted to share my new purchase with all the Dior ladies. I saw this bag about a year ago on the arm of a girl at Six Flags (haha! of all places...) and I knew I had to HAVE it. I kept checking eBay for one to pop up and a few did but they had stains/ripped off tags/zipper broken so I decided to keep waiting patiently. Then this perfect one showed up and I knew it was meant to be. So without further a do... Miss Vintage Dior Large Speedy! I can't wait to receive her! These are the pictures from the auction. :love:

Attachments

• dior1.jpg
    dior1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 118
  • dior2.jpg
    dior2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 85
  • dior3.jpg
    dior3.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 79
  • dior4.jpg
    dior4.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 86
That bag is lovely. I saw a smaller version recenly on ebay and I was thinking about it... was it a good buy? :smile: I hope you enjoy it. I love balenciaga, too, but they're out of my price range for the time being. I can dream, though! Thanks for posting...

That bag is lovely. I saw a smaller version recenly on ebay and I was thinking about it... was it a good buy? :smile: I hope you enjoy it. I love balenciaga, too, but they're out of my price range for the time being. I can dream, though! Thanks for posting...

Thank you! I like the smaller versions too but I just have so much stuff that I needed the bigger. I think it was a good buy. I know what you mean about Balenciaga being out of your price range. They are for me too! I don't even own one yet. We are dreaming together. LOL :girlsigh: