My First Dior Purchase! (And she's vintage!)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys! I am usually hanging out over in the Balenciaga thread but I wanted to share my new purchase with all the Dior ladies. I saw this bag about a year ago on the arm of a girl at Six Flags (haha! of all places...) and I knew I had to HAVE it. I kept checking eBay for one to pop up and a few did but they had stains/ripped off tags/zipper broken so I decided to keep waiting patiently. Then this perfect one showed up and I knew it was meant to be. So without further a do... Miss Vintage Dior Large Speedy! I can't wait to receive her! These are the pictures from the auction. :love:

dior1.jpg dior2.jpg dior3.jpg dior4.jpg
  2. That bag is lovely. I saw a smaller version recenly on ebay and I was thinking about it... was it a good buy? :smile: I hope you enjoy it. I love balenciaga, too, but they're out of my price range for the time being. I can dream, though! Thanks for posting...

3. Thank you! I like the smaller versions too but I just have so much stuff that I needed the bigger. I think it was a good buy. I know what you mean about Balenciaga being out of your price range. They are for me too! I don't even own one yet. We are dreaming together. LOL :girlsigh:

4. Congrats! That bag is a classic. Post modeling pics when you get her.

5. gorgeous bag ! :tup:

6. Thank you! Will do! :smile::upsidedown:

7. Thank you nataliam1976! :love:

8. Wow Thats In Amazing Condition!

9. beautiful. i love the vintage dior canvas in blue.

10. That is so pretty. I love vintage!!! I have been searching for a similar on ebay but have no luck! I guess I have to keep looking!!

11. Nice bag - look forward to more photoes when you finally receive it.

12. Gorgeous bag, love the vintage blue Dior. Hope you wear her well! v :smile:

13. That's a nice bag. I can't wait to see your pics when she arrives.

14. Beautiful! :girlsigh:

Congrats!

15. That's a great find katybug. Congrats! I can't wait to see your modeling pics! :tup: It suits you well and I can already imagine how fabulous it looks with your avatar ...:P