My first DIOR!!! Newbie Reveal!!!!

0PinkBlush0

Apr 16, 2011
Hi everyone! I have been a Chanel/Hermes addict sine 2011 but last week, Instagram (a photo sharing app for iphone) made me transitioned to Dior. Her username is @Rawrhem and I think she is an SA in New York's Dior boutique. She posted one of her outfit of the day wearing this. It was love at first sight!!! Also, it was a perfect time beacuse I was currently contemplating on getting another Chanel this size to beat the price increase that is to happen very very soon but haven't fully decided yet because even their current price now, I still can't justify why??! :/

BTW, I had the best time in SCP Dior. The SA that helped me was very very nice. Too bad I didn't get his name. Customer service was top notch! He didn't made me feel bad for trying ALL the colors eventhough I'm on my tennis shoes with a $20 faux leather bag on...very very different from the other boutique, if you know what I mean :sad:

Well, so Go!!! Who's up for a late night reveal???

image-3120107018.png

Congratulations on the New Lock pouch! :biggrin:

Some glossy packshots for you:

s0435pvrkm900v1.png

s0435pvrkm900v2.png

s0435pvrkm900v3.png

miki66 said:
Looking great! Black is always the safest color. Very classic and stylish:P
Now I can go to bed dreaming about dior hehe.

Lol! Thank you! I was so confused All the SS 2012 colors are gorgeous!!! Love the pearlized grey & deep burgundy red