My first Dior heels - D'Trick ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you all so much for your compliments! I'm in love with my first pair Dior heels :cloud9:

2. Awesome shoes!!! I have been looking for these D'trick shoes and I NEVER see them. Congrats on yours!:biggrin:

Attached Files:

3. those are so lovely! i love the pink and black combo! :love:

4. did you buy a size up or they are true size ?

5. Those are just too cute!! Love the little bows! :biggrin:

6. i bought the size 38.5... i usually am 39, but sometimes i can wear a 38, depends on the shoe... but luckily they fit me perfectly :yahoo:

7. thanks a lot . yes they fit you perfectly , it make your feet looks very pretty :biggrin:

8. Thank you so much for the compliments Lovedior :blush:

9. I love the heels. I have to say that the D'Trick range is one of my favourites.

10. the d trick collection is one of my favorit too( i totally love the d tick purse too )

11. Beautiful! :biggrin:

12. Your new heels are so feminine and pretty, CONGRATS!!!

13. Aw thanks guys! This year is definitely my D'Trick year! I started with 0 D'trick bags, got a gold one first, then a pink one, after that a pink satin lined one and at last this beautiful pair of heels :yahoo: