My first Dior heels - D'Trick ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently purchased my first pair of Dior D'Trick heels on ebay!! :graucho: Yup I never thought i would be buying a pair of Dior heels so soon, but I did and I am so happy with them! They are not brand new, but I got them for a fraction of a cost. They're in mint condition, but they look good huh? :yahoo:

I just took a lot of pics, sorry for my pic spam hehe... I am pretty sure they are authentic, but will Nat or Emi take a look at them? Thank you so much in advance :biggrin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Here are more pics to authenticate the heels. Thank you in advance for verifying it for me :smile:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. They are very pretty! Perfectly suited for the Dior Princess :biggrin: and of course you should have a pair of D'Trick heels to go with all the beautiful purses!

4. Princess - Perfect shoes for your d'Trick handbag collection! Congrats! Those are soooooooooo pretty on you, perfect fit!

5. authentic and oh so pretty! :yahoo:

6. thank you so much for the compliments ladies :yahoo::hugs:

7. they are so pretty .

8. I love them! Congrats!

9. Congrats Dior Princess! Those D'Trick heels fit you perfectly!

10. Sweeet. I like 'em.

11. So pretty!!!! :cutesy:

12. :drool: Stunningly beautiful slides!! Glad they ended up fitting perfect! =)

13. Very cute - love the bow detail. :heart:

14. They're very pretty and they look great on you :tup:

Congratulations and enjoy!

15. Preety, congrats!!