My first Dior handbag!!! Reveal...

Mar 5, 2006
Hi again everyone!

You may have seen my thread from earlier in the week when I made first Dior purchase, a card holder. Well, I couldn't wait any longer to get my first Dior bag! I was deciding between a Diorama and a Lady Dior in grained calfskin. I loved them both, but here is what I decided on.......

IMG_1080.JPG
IMG_1081.JPG

Introducing my Diorama in the size medium and matching Lady Dior grained calfskin wallet!! The best of both worlds :smile:. I'm totally in love :heart:

IMG_1089.JPG IMG_1084.JPG IMG_1090.JPG

Thank you for letting me share my excitement!!

What a gorgeous colour combo! That's gold hardware right? So beautiful! I have a diorama in black and ghw and it's my absolute favourite. And your wallet is stunning too!Congrats !

Thank you!! The SA said it was champagne gold...which is lighter than the regular, brighter gold. I'm really loving this combination! I feel like it will work with any jewelry, which is nice. Is your black Diorama's hardware the regular gold?

Hi again everyone!

You may have seen my thread from earlier in the week when I made first Dior purchase, a card holder. Well, I couldn't wait any longer to get my first Dior bag! I was deciding between a Diorama and a Lady Dior in grained calfskin. I loved them both, but here is what I decided on.......

View attachment 3675573
View attachment 3675574

Introducing my Diorama in the size medium and matching Lady Dior grained calfskin wallet!! The best of both worlds :smile:. I'm totally in love :heart:

View attachment 3675575 View attachment 3675577 View attachment 3675578

I love them! Such wonderful grained leather. Congratulations!

Looooove!! Congrats on the purchases!

Amazing combination!!!

Gorgeous! Congrats on your new pieces!

I love them! Such wonderful grained leather. Congratulations!

Thank you everyone!! I am loving Dior more than I ever thought I would....the quality is amazing and they have so many beautiful designs! I love the details, like the hollowed-out chain on the Diorama. It makes it so much more user-friendly!

Hi again everyone!

View attachment 3675573
View attachment 3675574

View attachment 3675575 View attachment 3675577 View attachment 3675578

Gorgeous!! Congratulations [emoji6]

Reactions: fashion_junky