My First Dior & First Reveal...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dior Reveal ...

Well i've had this one style on my mind...FOREVER... ICONIC...
    The Dior Mini Saddle :heart:
    I've always wanted a Saddle bag... but i didn't want a day bag. I needed a small black satin one and i finally found the perfect one... Never knew they made a mini actually.
    This little cutie is so me. Plus now my Dior pashmina has a partner in crime.
    Ever since Sex in the City i wanted this Saddle style...

Yippie
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations! They look so classy together :drool:

3. thanks eminere!

next on my list is the lady dior in pale pink =)

4. Good choice! A Lady Dior never goes out of style.

5. Soooo cute! I love it. :nuts:

Congrats, honey! :tup:

And a Lady Dior is fabulous choice too!

6. this is gorgeous:heart::drool::heart: ! I have been planning on getting mini saddle for ages , I need to get on it LOL

7. wow so elegant, love the mini saddle congrats.

8. Wow what a great find bebelastrange! Congrats! The saddle is so elegant and matches your pashmina perfectly. :yes::heart:

Looking forward to your Lady Dior reveal next ....:drool:

9. I love it. I have always loved it. Perfect evening bag.

10. They look good together. Congratulations.

11. wow, that's really a timeless beauty, congrats!!

12. Love it :tup:

13. beautiful!!! very classic!!!

14. I thought the saddle line has gone extinct? Please tell me they are still available in stores! I live in a city where there's no Dior stores around. :crybaby:

What a coincident... my first buy was a saddle bag too (not mini though), and second buy was lady dior! :love:

15. They are extinct, but you can still find some on eBay and other resellers. :yes: