My first designer handbag...A gucci!

cloudspainter

Dec 4, 2006
I was deciding btw an LV and a gucci... finally decided on the abbey medium boston.... I'm so in love! :heart:

And because of the sales right now, I'm looking at the demin series. Wondering what you girls think about it and how it matches with clothes in general? :biggrin: many many TIAs!!! :smile:

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Congrats on your first designer handbag! It's a beauty and a real classic! Enjoy!

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Bay Area, CA
congratulations!! this is the exact same bag that i have been wanting for a year already! i want the off-white one though..it was on sale last year! and i didn't get it!!!! sigh...anyone know whether it's on sale this year in stores?

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Toronto
Congrats on your first Gucci bag - great choice!!! May it be the first of many, many more!

Not loving the denim bags though...

Welcome to the Forum!

cloudspainter

Dec 4, 2006
congratulations!! this is the exact same bag that i have been wanting for a year already! i want the off-white one though..it was on sale last year! and i didn't get it!!!! sigh...anyone know whether it's on sale this year in stores?
Nope I think only the denim version is on sale. :sad:

janice

O.G.
Apr 10, 2006
I am loving your first new and fabulous GUCCI! great pick! I like the denim Gucci :smile: