My First Designer Bag - Oversized Oak Alexa...!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm a little late to the party, but your pictures are fantastic - love it!!

2. hey i have a question, when you put in things into your mulberry oversized alexa, are you able to find stuff easly? Like for example if you have a hobo bag, its a bit more difficult because it all gets kind of lost. But since the alexa is not "firm" on the bottom, is it still in a way easy to find stuff? thanks for sharing your experience!!

3. p.s I also still go to uni. do you think the bag will "survive" carrying all this stuff around? just asking because before i buy one of these bags I wanna make sure the money is not wastet. thanks again!

4. Another girl to out-Chung Alexa! Beautiful bag, and Happy Studies!

5. I dont know about OS Alexa but my regular Alexa is definitely not a workhorse. For an ultimate workhorse I think Bayswater is your safest option.

6. Oh that really does look gorgeous - fab colour!

I'm currently dithering between an OS Alexa and a Heritage Bays. I think the Bays would be a bit more practical and sturdy but this isn't helping my decision! :smile:

7. The Alexa looks amazing - and so are you!! Love your pictures! :heart:

8. That bag looks amazing IRL. I'm torn between the Oak Alexa or the Chocolate Bays for my first investment. You make this one look good!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice