My first designer bag- an LV!

Hi everyone, yesterday I bought my first designer bag ever! I got the Neverfull MM. I'm so excited I finally bought it because I've been saving up for over a year. I'm only a high school senior so I can't afford much, but I bought it using my money that I work for. My parents would never buy me a designer bag, they think I'm crazy for spending that much. ;) But I just love designer purses.
I got it from the Louis Vuitton boutique in Chicago, and I admit I was kind of nervous that they would be snobby with me because I don't have anything else designer. But the associate in there was so nice and helpful, so someday when I buy more, I will definitely go back to her!
So I will definitely remember yesterday because I also found the college I'll be going to, the Illinois Insisute of Art for fashion design.
College and LV, does life get any better? :graucho:
I hope to get to know all of you here!

Congrats on your first......I admire the way you saved up for over a year for this purchase, It makes it even more special for you. So many young people nowadays would have just caved and bought a fake, so I applaud your decision...enjoy it, I'm sure it won't be your last.

Congrats on chosing a school! and saving and getting your first designer bag.It will be a great memory. welcome to
tpf, who knows you might up designing bags.