My first day

shopdoc

More B-Bags Please!
O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
Boston
I am a city girl. Well, I do own a couple of briefs and several firsts and even a twiggy but I am really a city girl. So, anyways, as some of you know I have a new baby and can't employ my "useless arm" to carry my cities and firsts at all times. Side story: the useless arm is my husband's term for the arm I use to carry my b-bags since, according to him, when I carry a bag over on my forearm I can't use that arm for anything else and that makes my arm useless. Anyways, I bought my very first day and I just love the color and hardware combo but I didn't appreciate how convenient it is to own a shoulder bag until it was time to go to lunch today. It was snowing and I only had a light jacket but I could stick my hands in my pockets and walk really quickly and not worry about carrying my bag.

Attachments

Conni618

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
AND.....AND.....it is GORGEOUS! Congratulations....I can't imagine an easier bag to spoil us! Enjoy!!:jammin:

Bridget S.

Apr 27, 2006
Verrrrrry pretty! The Day is a fantastic style and I can see why it is so well appreciated!

I wish you well,

Bridget

cody

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
London
Gorgeous! The Day is my absolute favorite style... it's really addictive because it's so effortless!

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
Your new Day is lovely, enjoy! And your av is so cute. :heart: