My first damier ... what should I get?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi! I want to buy a damier but cant seem to decide which one. It will be my first damier purchase

2. how about a Speedy?

or if you can afford to go higher, the Ribera MM or Saleya would be nice too.

3. definitely the speedy , but I do recommmend the chelsea if your looking for a tote, its great everyday and as a carryall for trips...
    Thats enuf for me in that line ,I really love the epi line and want something else from them(I have the Epi speedy 30, black which I adore)

4. what size bag? what style (hand-held/shoulder)?

5. Suggestions >> for a 'shoulder bag', Saleya PM. For a structured 'handbag', the Duomo or Alma. For an unstructured handbag (due to sagging bottom), the Speedy. And for a tote, the Chelsea. What type of bag are you looking for?

6. A handbag. Alma, speedy, saleya or ribera - all nice. Which among the four do you think I should get? Something all around and I can use any time of the day

7. I'd go with a Speedy.

8. Saleya!

9. I purchased my first damier bag (speedy 30) about a week ago and exchanged it for the Ribera MM. I didnt like how the speedy sagged when i put things in there. Just a personal preference though. I love my Ribera :roflmfao:

10. I love the Damier Speedy 25. All the damier totes are cute too.

11. I love the Ribera. It's on my list.

12. the speedy or the duomo! :love:

13. I have the same dilemma. Can't decide on my first damier. I was looking at the alma or speedy. Actually :love: them both. Let us which one you decide. Goodluck!
    P.S. I was adviced by some really nice pf'ers that a cardboard on the bottom of the speedy will help hold its shape.

14. speedy

15. Duomo.... I've just bought one today:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice