My first Damier Ebene is here

camommyof3

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
I choose the Neverfull MM! My wonderful friend in Hawaii picked this up for me recently. It's a great mom bag because just like my kids, no matter what I feed it, it's Never Full! I've used it since Saturday and it has been the perfect catch all for the all the things of my kids that I end up toting around. I like that I can see everything in it all at once. And as I'm running out the door to take my kids to school, I can quickly and easily toss in their forgotten lunches, sweaters, homework, water bottles, etc. I also like that as I'm running around town, I don't have to worry about spilling my coffee on any vachetta. I used it for a 2.5 hour trip yesterday and haven't experienced any type of shoulder pain or pinching. It's very comfy and casual and barely weighs anything. I'm very happy with it! :tup:
Here's a few pics.

LV 027.jpg

LV 028.jpg

LV 030.jpg

LV 029.jpg

Gorgeous, congrats!

attachment.php

Thanks Baglover, SweetPurple, viviana, heychar!

Viviana, The insert I'm using right now is the Chameleon extra sturdy so the Neverfull doesn't sag. I also just received a Pursein (it cinches shut) today and also have a Purse To Go. If I'm going to a place where I might be worried about the open top, I'll switch out to the Purse in. Here's a pic of the insert outside of the bag. It can actually hold way more stuff. I'm not sure if you can find the Chameleon on ebay but there is a website for them where you can buy direct.

LV 031.jpg

Thanks Baglover, SweetPurple, viviana, heychar!

Viviana, The insert I'm using right now is the Chameleon extra sturdy so the Neverfull doesn't sag. I also just received a Pursein (it cinches shut) today and also have a Purse To Go. If I'm going to a place where I might be worried about the open top, I'll switch out to the Purse in. Here's a pic of the insert outside of the bag. It can actually hold way more stuff. I'm not sure if you can find the Chameleon on ebay but there is a website for them where you can buy direct.

View attachment 558086

Thanks so much! :tup: