My first CZ jewelry - pretty happy my new ASSCHER set!

missD

O.G.
May 29, 2006
I was feeling that my bare lobes were looking too blah so I perked them up with a pair asscher cz from ebay.

So far I am very surprised at the quality! The seller guaranteed that they will not fog (only time will tell) and that these are one of the "higher" quality cz (we'll see...). But for now, I am VERY PLEASED at the sparkle, dimension/depth, and clarity. PLUS they're not that SUPER WHITE / BLUEish looking in real life.

I did have real round diamonds studs from Blue Nile, but after I lost one of the screw backs, I did not get a chance to replace them yet so this was the perfect chance to experiment with a different stone shape!

5mm each stone and set in solid 14K white gold. Seller says comparative to F color and IF in clarity. Sorry about my crappy camera!

CIMG0491.jpg

CIMG0487.jpg

CIMG0483.jpg

This is the image from the seller - very accurate depiction of the step cut on the stone.
30bb_12.JPG

Last edited:
These are beautiful!
I have cz Ascher cut studs as well and they are about 6 years old and they look as good as new. CZ's are very durable these days, I never hear of them clouding anymore.

YUP! Jewelerofthestars!

I am pretty pleased with their asscher, I am skeptical about their princess or rounds (feel like these have to be REALLY well cut to look good), if anyone bought any of these shapes from them, please post!