My First Crocodile bag - Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:
    I LOVE exotic skin bags!!!! Over time I have collected a couple Pythons and one lizard. I knew I wanted to get an Ostrich and Crocodile to complete the collection. A crocodile bag is the Crown Jewel and I did not think I would get one for many years to come. Last night my sweet husband surprised me with a beautiful glossy orange crocodile bag. Here is a pic

Attached Files:

2. BEAUTIFUL I :heart: The color

3. is that a nancy gonzalez?

4. It is a Nancy Gonzalez, good eye Brian

5. It's gorgeous! Congrats!

6. Just my thoughts - I'm ALL for gorgeous, over-the-top, wonderful, majorly expensive bags! I'm a purse HOUND. But my tummy dropped a bit when seeing this - we wonder what we can do to help our kids grow up in a world where every exotic animal isn't on the endangered species list or extinct - I just felt bad for the crocodile. Feeling a bit blue today. Oh well. If I was truly a crunchy granola type, I wouldn't be walking around in my lambskin Kooba. So I'm being a hypocrite....it's a lovely bag.....Sigh......:sad:

7. lovely! my mom is thinking about Nancy Gonzalez and saving her pennies

8. Beautiful!! I love it! And I love the color, too!

9. GAWWWgeous!

10. Beautiful! Congrats

11. Wow, gorgeous!! What type of croc is it?

12. love the color!

beautiful bag.

13. It's beautiful! What a fun color. I'm envious...

14. NICE!.. i've seen Nancy Gonzalez crocodile handbags at Harrods last May... congratulations, its gorgeous IRL.

15. I am a novice to handbags. But one of my favorite colors is orange and I like the different shades of orange in this bag. It seems appropriate for work, but I am only a novice.