My first coin purse!!! Cutest thing ever!!!

fei, ocean, pmania, couture, lg, christie, gia, lizz, nanazie, girly, lulu, cate, girlie, ela, brit, andy, ali, coda, lightblue, FIRST!!!, celia, frankie, peppy, banana, babi, malley & emy~ Thank you all for the sweet words!!! I am so glad I can share my joy with my Bal pals!!!:heart::heart::love::love::heart::heart:

I have decided my big sized make-up makes the coin purse too bulky and it bothers me so I am going to use it for smaller make-up items or receipts.

Zac, you have a day in RT too? :wtf: :nuts: I missed that! Where the heck have I been?!?

Your coin purse is the cutest!! :heart: Congrats!!! It's the perfect little pop of red...I think I need to start buying accessories in bright colors. :yes:
The ones I have are black. When I look inside my bags, it's like looking into an abyss!

Thanks cate!!!!:heart::heart::heart: I posted my RT day in the day clubhouse~ that's probably why you missed it! Yes~ you need some bright colored accessories in your bag too!!!!:smile:

OMG dear 'L' zac.... your 'first' coin purse is BREATHTAKING :drool: !! I'm so happy for you :heart: !
If you love this ... I'm pretty sure you want 'more', isn't it ;) ! And the rouge theatre is such a rich red, it's so GORGEOUS :yahoo:enjoy it !

attachment.php

first~ my dear~ thank you!!! :heart: You have inspired me with your TDF collection of coin purses!!!:love::love: