My First COFFER in GREY please help help help

rozee

Feb 25, 2009
Hello,
this is my first miu miu
I bought it from ebay and I need some1's help for authentication because WE DONT HAVE MIU MIU in Dubai
I have this bad feeling telling me its fake bcuz of the tags it has
although the zipper in side has the Lampo signature

miu1.jpg

miu2.jpg

miu3.jpg

miu4.jpg

miu5.jpg

miu6.jpg

miu7.jpg

miu8.jpg

continue

Crap, that's a horrible, horrible fake!! You said that you got it from ebay right? Can you post the listing, so we can help you get your $$ back possibly? The sooner the better, dear.

First of all, you need to tell the seller that you will be returning the bag because it is not authentic as the listing claims it is. Tell her that you want a full refund. Give her a couple of hours and then file a SNAD with Paypal. You did pay with PP right? Hopefully you paid with a CC and not your bank account.

yea i paid with my credit card & used paypal :smile:
Hopefully ill try 2 find a solution I hope that money doesnt tempt the seller :sad: :sad:!!
When did you file the dispute? Has the seller responded at all? You should be fine since you paid with a cc. If PP doesn't resolve the issue for you, your cc should issue a chargeback in your favor.

could someone be kind as to point out something that makes this bag as obviously fake but that I can tell? just so I learn a bit? something that might be miu miu common knowledge..? please! TIA!

Rozee, I hope you get this fixed soon and get your money back!