My first Coach!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone - I'm quite new to this sub-forum but I recently became a fan of Coach and in the UK there are virtually no places to find Coach except ebay and TK Maxx. Well I bought this bag today at TK Maxx after seeing it a month ago and deciding not to buy it cos I didn't have much money at the time but I found it again and it was only £45 reduced from £99 so I bought it :smile: I'm really happy with it and I wish Coach would venture into the UK!!

Anywhere here are some pics :smile:

Enjoy!

EDIT: just realised this is my 2000th post - hooray! lol

Attached Files:

2. Wow nice find! I love those Bleecker hobos.

Congrats on your first Coach! :party:

3. Cute!

4. Does Coach ship internationally?

5. I dont think so.. if they do it's well hidden! All I see on their shipping page are places like Canada and Hawaii :shrugs:

~(btw thanks everyone :smile: )

6. Congrats on your first Coach!

7. nice bleeker! bleeker is my favorite collection :smile: ;)

8. What a deal! When there is a will, there is always a way! ")

9. wow nice! and i think htat works out to be cheaper than here in the US. it sucks that the ony place in uk to get coach is at terminal 5 in london heathrow, i went there in april, while the terminal itself was nice and that coach store was really pretty i had a horrow with BA losing my bags

10. oh really ! that sucks about your bags :sad:

11. Congrats on your bleecker hobo. I love the color of the leather. It very pretty.

12. thanks! it's a really nice neutral colour isnt it. I was deciding between this bag and a ri2k bigger bag but i thought I don't even like having lots of stuff in a handbag so why would I buy a large one just because it was more value for money? lol. I think the hobo is a really nice size too :smile: plus I think Coach has a way nicer lining. I'm afraid it'll get grubby! lol

13. Ooo! Congrats! that's such a lovely first Coach! I saw a lady w/ that bag once...so prety IRL!!! Congrats again!

14. That is such a pretty bag at a great price.

15. Fantastic find! I read on here all the time that TKMaxx has faaabulous deals on wallets and other Coach accessories too - that while the bags are a great deal, the smaller items are even better! I wish the american TJMaxx version of this store had as good of deals. I'm sure you will enjoy this bag for many years.