My first Coach scarves...

NorthStar

Let's go WILD!
Mar 10, 2008
...are on their way and will be arriving tomorrow, according to tracking by UPS. I have ZERO experience in "spicing" up my bags in any way, but the tPF has truly inspired me! I'm going for it!:wlae:

I'm thinking of putting the tattersall/legacy one on my patent pond hobo, and haven't decided yet on the perfume print one quite yet. But with all of the colors on this scarf, seems like endless possibilities! Maybe the chili Carley, or my metallic slim, who knows!!!

I will post pics with my bags "dressed up" for the first time when they arrive...

Now for learning how to tie the perfect bow...:wondering

Attachments

• 417291_fpx.jpeg
    417291_fpx.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 40
  • 406026_fpx.jpeg
    406026_fpx.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 38
Uhhhhhh I NEED these!!!!

I have them in my shopping cart for Macys and I was trying to hold out until F&F, but I just don't think I can do that!!!

Congrats and I can't wait to see them on your bags.

Uhhhhhh I NEED these!!!!

I have them in my shopping cart for Macys and I was trying to hold out until F&F, but I just don't think I can do that!!!

Congrats and I can't wait to see them on your bags.

LOL that was exactly my problem!!! I just couldn't wait either! Tried to justify it by saying that it wasn't as much as a bag or wallet, plus I got free shipping for ordering some springy clothes as well.

i have that legacy tattersall scarf too! I bought it at Macy's also and did not want to wait for F&F. I was too excited to put it on my new bag. So ofcourse i bought it ASAP. anyway enjoy your beautiful scarves! can't wait to see your bags all dressed up.

Those 2 are the ones I want too!!! They are beautiful! Make sure you put some modeling pics up, even if they are tied to your bags! I actually wear my ponytail scarfs most of the time. I use them as headbands~!