My first Coach Reveal + entire collection

Squeaky00

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
So I have been lurking around on this website for a few months now. But I swear I am addicted now. But I just wanted to share with you my purchase from last night at macy and my entire small and old collection. Hopefully posting the pics will work. Here it is:

Coach004.jpg

The small madison wallet was $54 and the large wallet was $144 and that was 30% off the original price and the SA use another additional 20% coupon.yay.

Around my birthday I was in orlando to visit my grandma since she had surgery and also my bf family reunion. Of course even though we were busy I always make time for the coach outlet. (that was the only store I was allowed to go to, we did not have time) I found this beautiful Sabrina. I like this bag way more than my LV speedy 30 that I just had to have last christmas that my bf got me. So if you guys ever see me out in public don't mention it to my bf..lol But I got this bag for 30% off plus additional 20% off with a coupon and then an additional $50 gift card from my patient at work. I love my job :smile:

IMG]http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss165/Squeaky00/Coach001.jpg[/IMG]

Coach001.jpg

This was my first coach bag. I really don't remember when but I want to say 2002 or 2003. Right after I graduated high school and got my job. But I do remember getting this bag at macy with friends and family deal. I don't really use this bag. But from time to time I take her out. She was what started my love for coach.

Coach005.jpg

This was my first wristlet that I recieved as a gift. Sorry I don't remember the year. But a friend brought it back from Las Vegas. It wasn't even release yet at our fp store in south florida. But I use it as a camera bag.

Coach006.jpg

I recieved this also as a birthday gift long time ago. But this my one and only coin purse. Sorry you can say it has gotten much use. It is pretty dirty. But I don't know what to clean it with. But I hope you guys like it as much as I do.

Coach007.jpg

Here is another wristlet I brought a few years ago at the outlet. I bought it because it was leather and I was getting tired of the C's. I actually bought it because it was a neutral color and can use it wearing anything.

Coach008.jpg

Sorry have to go but I want to post my coach shoes that I bought from macys last year for $67 and my boots that I happen to find at also macy for $34 the only one and I was so lucky it was in my size (8). It was perfect, just in time for my vacation to Atlanta, GA in march last year.

Coach009.jpg

Coach010.jpg

Coach011.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy my small collections and more to come. I will take a group picture later. I forgot I also have a pill case that I got at dawsonville, GA for $10 last year. Will post it later.