My first Coach purchase in years...come see my sparkly baby!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
    I was a hardcore Coach girl about 10 years ago..I ventured into other brands and never came back..until today!

I have been lusting over this bag in Silver for the entire month of January. Then last week the website was updated and I saw the pink:love: My lust turned into need.right.now!

I was able to get 20% off at the coach store b/c they honored the factory coupon and my DF also contributed as an early v-day/anniversary gift (one day apart)

so without further ado...My Sequin Spotlight in PINK!:cloud9:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I really don't like much Poppy but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bag! I cannot believe the fp store let you use the outlet coupon.....what a deal...congratulations she is a stunner!

3. a few more pics....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. SO SO CUTE!!! I love the pink! I mostly buy leather bags, but that is just too pretty! Happy Anniversary! By the way, I love your username! Did you ever watch Jem and the Holograms?

5. WOW! Absolutely amazing! I love this bag! Congrats and happy anniversary!

6. wowzers, that bag is a dazzler for sure

and your photography is rockin

congrats on your new haul, oh so pretty in pink

7. congrats!!

8. wow! that's sparkley!!
    congrats!

9. Wow, that's a stunning bag and Welcome back to Coach!!!

10. :ty:

11. WHAT BLING gorgeous!!!!!! :biggrin:

12. She is a sparkly beauty....enjoy her!! :smile:

13. That bag is tdf! Pink and sparkley - it could not get better :heart: Congrats!!

14. Super pretty! Congrats!

15. Way to make a re-entry. Welcome back!!