my first coach item! (pics inside)

thanks for all of the compliments! Moche is actually purring on my lap right now, so I guess he must have read the comments too :graucho:

as for the soft claws: I'm surprised how well they stay on. The first ones I got didn't stay on all that long (which they said in the instructions) because they won't be at the beginning of their nail growing cycle (cat's nails grow by shedding the outside layer) and at first they'll overgroom them a little. But the white ones will be my 3rd set (each set contains 40 nails so the package lasts pretty long) and the red ones lasted 3-4 weeks per nail, which is the period they are supposed to last.
I'm really happy with them, when I first read about them I thought it was a crazy idea, but it grew on me (since he sometimes gets really crazy and starts running around the house, leaving scratches on the couch) so I decided to give it a try and he didn't seem to mind at all.

I love the cat! I actually just bought a coach collar for my cat! It hasn't arrived yet, but I hope it looks as good on my cat.

Not a huge fan of Coach, but here is a pic of my Coach bag that I fell in love with and had to buy....

I hope you like as much as I did!!!!

Purse2-1.jpg
Purse1-1.jpg