My First Coach in many years, brown Large Kristin Hobo!

Jul 3, 2006
Thanks to another wonderful PF'er (Nite_Foxx) for enabling me, I present my first Coach handbag in many years:

Large Kristin Hobo in Brown! (am going to be getting Black soon too I think! - but not from Dillards - ha ha!).

This one is straight from JAX to me. It's funny - Darned if I haven't had more compliments in one week on this bag - especially the color - than on any of my much more expensive LVs. The color is just beautiful.

Anyway - It's a wonderful bag, slouchy and like wearing an old shoe or old friend. Thanks Nite_Foxx! You're a wonderful enabler and PF friend! (Got the large wristlet in the same color to match too!)

Here she is!

Attachments

• Brown Kristin Hobo.JPG
    Brown Kristin Hobo.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:
Thanks to another wonderful PF'er (Nite_Foxx) for enabling me, I present my first Coach handbag in many years:

Large Kristin Hobo in Brown! (am going to be getting Black soon too I think! - but not from Dillards - ha ha!).

This one is straight from JAX to me. It's funny - Darned if I haven't had more compliments in one week on this bag - especially the color - than on any of my much more expensive LVs. The color is just beautiful.

Anyway - It's a wonderful bag, slouchy and like wearing an old shoe or old friend. Thanks Nite_Foxx! You're a wonderful enabler and PF friend! (Got the large wristlet in the same color to match too!)

Here she is!

I agree! Congrats on your purchase.

hi Charleston-Mom - my former enabler on the lv forum...LOL! You helped me pick out my 1st lv (drouot) several years ago. I'm moving back to Coach after a long hiatus (haven't bought Coach since 1998) b/c while you're sending your girls off to college, I have a new baby (not new anymore, she's almost 17 months now) and I'm a SAHM which means there's not quite as much spending money as there was. Congrat's on your beautiful Kristin bag. I think it's great you're getting more compliments on it than you got on some of your LV bags...lol!

hi Charleston-Mom - my former enabler on the lv forum...LOL! You helped me pick out my 1st lv (drouot) several years ago. I'm moving back to Coach after a long hiatus (haven't bought Coach since 1998) b/c while you're sending your girls off to college, I have a new baby (not new anymore, she's almost 17 months now) and I'm a SAHM which means there's not quite as much spending money as there was. Congrat's on your beautiful Kristin bag. I think it's great you're getting more compliments on it than you got on some of your LV bags...lol!

Well Hey!!!!!!!! Nice to hear from you! A new baby - CONGRATULATIONS! (Even if she is 17 months old already!) - Just wait! Save your money now - girls are expensive (HA HA!)

It's so nice to hear from you! Believe it or not - I miss my drouot! Would love to find another - always keeping eyes and ears open. It's a wonderful cross body bag!

So nice to hear from you!!! Would you believe my oldest is in her last year of med school now? Hard to believe how time flies! Now if I can just get the other two through college!

I'm in love with the Kristin Hobos, I want the brown, blue smoke and python bags. I hope to get one of the three at Christmas. I have one in yellow and just love it!
Congratulationsfor getting such a beautiful bag.