My First Coach in Almost 10 Years!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
My first ever designer bag was a small black Coach shoulder bag. I was about 19 and in college. I scraped together some money and purchased it from the outlet. I was so proud of my little bag and she still looked fabulous when I donated her to Goodwill a few years later.

Since then my bag tastes have changed quite a bit....different shapes, materials, sizes, etc... You know what it's like when you are just really coming into your own style and figuring out what's really you. Well everyone in my area either carries Coach/D&B or fake Coach/D&B/LV/etc. I decided I wanted to carry other lesser known designers that were still of good quality.

Now I'm turning 30 this year and to the point where I don't cancel out any brand. A designer may have a season where I don't like any of their stuff and the next season I love everything. So now I just buy what I like.

Today my Macy's had the Patent Zoes marked down 50%. I have been admiring this style for a while. I decided to go with the Grey because I don't have any grey bags. Also it has gold hardware so I think it'll go with all my jewelry. Plus I've recently discovered and appreciated the resiliency of good patent leather.

I must admit I was undecided about the bag up until I took pics. Once I put my stuff in it, I found it was a great size and very comfortable. I am almost positive I am keeping it and also am contemplating try to snag the green as well. What do you ladies think and what are your experiences with the Zoe? TIA! :flowers:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF2237.JPG
    DSCF2237.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 4,844
  • DSCF2238.JPG
    DSCF2238.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 4,834
Is that the reg. size or the large??? I was debating them at the outlet, but wasn't sure about the srop on the reg. sized one!!

The drop on yours looks good. Maybe I need to pull the papers out and put my stuff inside in the store!!!

Thank you ladies! Are they at the outlets? I have an outlet about an hour from me...I wonder if they would have the green one.

lovecoachmore, I'm pretty sure I have the regular. For your reference I am 5'5'', size 6/8.

I love it! I just recently got my first Zoe. Regular size in the mosaic print. I love her! I think it is a great bag! Congrats. I think she looks fabulous on you! I'd like to get the gray as well. :smile:

It looks great on you! I have the Mosaic Zoe, and like you it wasn't love at first sight, but after I put all my stuff in and tried her on it was just perfect! I have that size, and I couldn't love it more!