My First Coach Bag! PICS INCLUDED!!

To be honest, I've never given the Miranda much attention until NOW! She is BEAUTIFUL in your pictures. I love it in black!!! Congrats!!! ALL of your new bags are gorgeous! CONGRATS and ENJOY!!! :yes:

Congrats on all of your bags! Love the Damier Speedy and the Miranda!!

I also love the Karee Satchel. A few members have one and I think that there are some modeling pics, but since the search function is down, I can't find them. I hope that they see this and post them for you!

HeeHee... I wish... I was just being silly...
That is what I thought at first but you never know ! Your new bags are TDF. I love MJ and looking to buy a multipocket hobo. I originally wanted it in black but have too many black bags right now so maybe cream or whiskey. Your MJ looks like it feels very soft. Have you carried them all already ? How do you like the Miranda ? Do you have a favorite yet ?

The Miranda prompted my recent return to Coach, too - I also walked into the store - saw it - and KNEW I had to have it! It is gorgeous - I love mine and know you'll love yours, too - congratulations!

VERY nice! Beautiful bags and nice hubby! My dh would have said back up and out of the store!

LOL! I heard that... Believe me... If we get anywhere within a mile of a fabric store he turn the car around!! That's my other obsession!

i know this is the coach board and all, but i love the damier speedy and stam the best!!

Ooooooh!:wtf: You're gonna get me kicked outa here... I just made it in! Nah! Just Kidding!:roflmfao: Thanks for the compliments!