My first CLs are not heels + mini reveal~

KookyMeow

O.G.
Apr 30, 2013
I've always wanted to own a pair of those beautiful shoes with red soles, but couldn't pull the trigger on a purchase because I knew I won't get much wear out of heels. So I dropped the idea and decided to get a pair of Aquazzura Christy Flats instead. Then I saw these whilst browsing Net-A-Porter and fell instantly in love!

A mini reveal of my first Loubies~ :heart:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458388398.819873.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458388413.838868.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458388426.256350.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458388440.408224.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458388471.707626.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458388482.708543.jpg

The Riviera flat is a classic pointed toe silhouette, the perfect sister to my Valentino cage flats - one is more classic and timeless, the other, more modern and edgy.

It has a tiny heel so that the red sole peeks just a wee bit [emoji4] I've tried it on different outfits, and it goes
well with casual and formal outfits, as well jeans and dresses.

On sizing, I am a TTS Italian 35, and these run slightly large. I ordered both a 34.5 and 35, and the 34.5 still had a bit of room (around half a finger, though I have tiny fingers). I chose to go with it rather than exchange for a 34, since patent leather doesn't have much give, and I could use that allowance to put Foot Petals in for extra cushioning.

Can't wait for the weather to get warmer to take these beauties out! But first, off to the cobbler I go...

CL flats are as gorgeous as the heels, go for it! 😊 There's another style I liked that they released, the Balcross flat. It's only available in the nude colour.

I've been looking at the black Anjalina Kid flats. :heart:

I'm so intrigued by the nudes but I'm so used to wearing black! I love the new Solasofias from the Nudes Collection though.

I've been looking at the black Anjalina Kid flats. :heart:

I'm so intrigued by the nudes but I'm so used to wearing black! I love the new Solasofias from the Nudes Collection though.

The Anjalina and Solosofia look gorgeous too, although I am partial to the Anjalina because it looks more edgy and modern :smile: Good luck and update here to see what you got! ;)