My first classic flap!!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I do already have a reissue, so if those are counted then I suppose this is my second but my first 2.55?

Anyway, I'd been trying to find a lambskin jumbo in a bright color, but a recent red purchase didn't work out quite right. I returned that, and was idly looking around and came across this!!!! Be still my ❤️[emoji175]❤️[emoji175]❤️[emoji175]!!!

Want to see?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465429659.658240.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465429669.830634.jpg

2. I am here!!! Front row!!!

3. Yahoo! Let's see it!

4. Let's see what you brought home. :popcorn:

5. I'd drag it out but am just too excited.

Metallic bronze with brushed SHW!!!!!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465430347.474012.jpg

6. can't wait!!! it's like 2am where I am this week but I just can't sleep - hate suffering from timezone difference. This thread can't come at a better time!!! :snack:

7. Listed in new condition, can't see any signs of wear whatsoever, and got a great price on it!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465430469.816642.jpg

I believe it is from season 11p. So excited at how much of my wardrobe this will go with. It's basically a metallic taupe color.

MMII15 likes this.
  8. WHAT?!?!??!!?! that is stupid gorgeous!!!! :loveeyes: So glad you found one you love. Congrats!!

9. Oh Jereni...it is fabulous...congrats on this very beautiful and special bag. :love:

10. Wow!!! It's stunning!!! Many congrats! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

11. Thank you! I'm so happy. I loved that raspberry one and it hurt to part with but I could not have lucked out better with this.

12. Thank you lady!!!! I can't wait to wear it lol.

13. Absolutely stunning! Congrats on this beauty Jereni! It is tdf! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

14. Thank you!!!!

15. Absolutely! this is a special one :cloud9:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice