My first CL.. but i need your honest opinion!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies.. i got my first CL!! The new simple 100 in the Black patent.. My only concern is that i believe one of the shoes is a display model.. below are the pictures.. please let me know if i should go have them exchanged?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The shoe that is not the display model

[​IMG]
    The display model.. can you notice how much dirtier it is on the inside? compared to the other shoe

[​IMG]
    the display model also has a very thin scratch on the side

Will this bother you ladies? should i go back tomorrow and inquire about this? Thank you

2. Exchange it to a new one.

3. exchange!

4. Thanks for ur input so far.. I m going to go exchange it tomorrow!

5. Exchange for another pair!

6. Great style!
    Exchange. :smile:

7. I would exchange but I can see a dilemma if the don't have a new one in your size.. Just bougth a Simple pump. They are so nice!

8. If you didn't pay a cheaper price for the display model, take it back and get what you paid for which was a new pair of shoes.

9. I would exchange; *especially* if you paid full price!!

10. :yes:

11. Yes, I would never buy a display model since often people squeeze their feet in, and then one is more stretched out than the other. Before any dept store sends me CL's I make it very clear they should inspect them as if it shows up with any hint of wear whatsoever I will return them and it'll be a hassle for both of us. That will save you the trouble in the future!
    And if they don't have another pair, get a full refund as the condition of the shoes is unacceptable as it isn't brand new. This style will be easy to find at many other places as it isn't a limited production. Good luck, and congrats on entering CL world!

12. hey ladies.. thank you for your opinions.. i went back and they didn't have in my size so i returned it and got a store refund... now i have to wait until they get it into stock again.. thanks once again

13. Oh no. No size. They can't ship them in from another store?

14. they could but they want to charge me for shipping and i got upset at them because they sold me a damage pair and the guy was kind enough to say that they will try to wave the shipping fee for me.. at the end they couldnt i got upset and just took the store credit and left. Saks fifth ave is a block away from my work place so i can stop by anytime to check if they got more shipment of my shoes in.

15. Wow. They ship to their own store for free.