My first City; hope I will like it!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think it looks like Canard, but you can post this question in the identify thread to be sure.:smile:

2. It seems to be canard to me too, but it could seems also anthra with blue undertones... Waiting for the opinion of expert gals!
    BTW, not a huge fan of rggh but I really like this combo :tup::heart:! Congrats on your purchase! Can't wait to see pictures of your B-bag!

3. Redskater haven't saw your reply before post mine...
    So, if you said it can be canard, there are 99,9% probability it is canard! ;)

4. Thanks MissMerion and Redskater for your help. I,m very glad you think it's the canard, because that's a color I like very much. I can't wait until my City arrives!!:yahoo:

5. How exciting!
    Will you post modelling pics?

6. I just saw that on there and was so tempted, congrats, gorgeous!

7. post pics when she arrives!

8. Congratulations! I just bought my first city bag last week - SGH Seigle - and I'm so in love with it. I keep stroking it!! Post pics when your baby arrives x

9. i think its canard too!

10. OMG I had no idea there was still some Canard RGGH loveliness out there!! I am hovering over the "buy" button but I know I can't justify something that will be so similar to my black RGGH city... if it were a work or a PT I reckon I could go for it...

PLS post pics when it arrives - great find!! :smile:

11. Thank you all for your reactions. I hope my city will arrive tomorrow, and I certainly will post some pictures.

12. this this website save to purchase from?

13. Hi ChaBaGucci - did the canard beauty arrive yet?? Can't wait to see her! :woohoo: