My first ciao!

haha I guess so.. I wish all the characters had names.. then we wouldnt be calling them "the blue haired girl in Spiaggia" or "blue rocker dude" haha I think we already named the unicorn "happy unicorn" :yes:

lol yeah i wish all the characters had names too. One of the guys I work with was looking at some toki pics I printed out and he was asking me what each character's name was. I pointed out sandy and bastardino and the love birds and after that I was like .. "umm that's the pink haired girl, that's the little hula girl, that's the monkey eating a banana ..." he got the hang of it and started giving all the characters his own names .. lol very kawaii :biggrin:

:lol:!! yeah if only they made names...but i think its cute just describing the characters..cuz they have no names :lol: ..uh thats the monkey eating the banana...hanging from the tree, reading a book..

hmmm theres no character that I really want a name for.. Once trasporto comes out, I'm gonna try to name them all!! Hahahaha like, "couple on the flying carpet!!" (Oh Aladdin was the BEST!!) Please help me Maya! I cant think of names.. as you can see.. :lol:

lol Maya .. he asked me what sandy's bf's name was and I told him that you named him kano-kun!!

Dana - lol umm i think that's how I give characters names too ... not so much names as me describing what they're doing ...