Jimmy Choo My first choo purchased! (Help I’m addicted!)

Marshy92

Dec 19, 2018
Hi everyone!

Long time stalker of this forum, first time poster. Thought I’d share my recent purchases.

I’ve got a bit obsessed with all things choo. I bought my first pair of shoes a few months ago (Emily glitter, they’re going to be my bridal shoes) and a few weeks later spied this gorgeous bag.

Got my eyes on a suede rebel tote next which has gone into the sale online. Let’s hope I make Santa’s nice list!

:smile: x

Attachments

• 39B2D344-D703-45A1-9F82-472DE7B09ED4.jpeg
    39B2D344-D703-45A1-9F82-472DE7B09ED4.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 294
  • E165829F-3D54-490A-B37D-84FE77B30085.jpeg
    E165829F-3D54-490A-B37D-84FE77B30085.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 294
Hi everyone!

Long time stalker of this forum, first time poster. Thought I’d share my recent purchases.

I’ve got a bit obsessed with all things choo. I bought my first pair of shoes a few months ago (Emily glitter, they’re going to be my bridal shoes) and a few weeks later spied this gorgeous bag.

Got my eyes on a suede rebel tote next which has gone into the sale online. Let’s hope I make Santa’s nice list!

Wow those are going to be the most stunning bridal shoes ever, congratulations!

I've always thought Jimmy Choo handbags are criminally underrated - when I was taken to purchase my first handbag as a young teen I was drawn to the most gorgeous Jimmy Choo bag I still regret not purchasing :drool: (I got a Gucci instead and the Choo would have outlasted it for sure bc it was timeless). Your bag is so elegant!! I myself am looking to get the leather tote in the sale soon, may we both get those respective items!

Wow those are going to be the most stunning bridal shoes ever, congratulations!

I've always thought Jimmy Choo handbags are criminally underrated - when I was taken to purchase my first handbag as a young teen I was drawn to the most gorgeous Jimmy Choo bag I still regret not purchasing :drool: (I got a Gucci instead and the Choo would have outlasted it for sure bc it was timeless). Your bag is so elegant!! I myself am looking to get the leather tote in the sale soon, may we both get those respective items!

Thank you so much! I fell in love with the glitter and they’ll still be the perfect party shoes in years to come. Best of luck for the sale shopping x

Hi everyone!

Both look beautiful. Is this the Emily in the 85 or 100 mm height.

Reactions: PunjabiStyle
Hi everyone!

bridal shoes lovely but I’m single with lots of cats!

funny how everybody babies their Jimmy Choo bags-even including my large bag I only have 10 bags but my everyday bag is my Jimmy Choo bag which I bought New Years ago as none of my others compare-I do swap over to another for a short while but Always revert to my JC-I think it’ll outlive me, in my will left my bag collection to my niece who adores me and would keep them all.

I use others in the hope one will wear out so that Ican justify a new bag but saving for another pedigree cat and cannot afford the bags I like more than the ones I already own!

if you’re addicted buy more, I promise the quality is second to none!xxxx