my first chloes 1, 2 and 3 - triple reveal! (peektures overload!!)

Dragonette has a ROCKING :rochard: collection!!!! Welcome T-Girl to the Chloe sub-forum!! Hope to see more of you here :graucho:! Hi Mica-- welcome back :heart:!

Thanks hun. I figured it was time to get back to TPF and bag buying! :P have a lot of bag buying to do to try and match dragonette's stunning triplets, but I'm already getting storage tips from her for the bags I do have. hehe.

wow! what has been going on here? :lol:

hi t-girl! welcome to the chloe corner! :nuts: i'm glad you enjoyed my peektures!

hi mica, vivi and sheree! :heart:

mica, i've yet to pick blanc up from the hospital. hehe! how funny that owner and bag were both in hospital? :lol: they have informed me that she's ready though! i think i will go get her this week! :yahoo:

wow! what has been going on here? :lol:

hi t-girl! welcome to the chloe corner! :nuts: i'm glad you enjoyed my peektures!

hi mica, vivi and sheree! :heart:

mica, i've yet to pick blanc up from the hospital. hehe! how funny that owner and bag were both in hospital? :lol: they have informed me that she's ready though! i think i will go get her this week! :yahoo:

Thanks to you, I saw my first Chloe (chocolate crossbody) at the high end boutique yesterday. It's very pretty and the leather smells like candy. :biggrin:

No, not right now, thanks bag*mad*bags...I just got my LV Speedy 35 a few days ago. I need to enjoy my LV for a little while longer. I'll think about Chloe for awhile, do some research (reading of threads and checking catalogues) before I make any commitment. I did that with Coach, LV, Prada,...before I got them.