My first Chloe!

I fell in love with this bag as soon as I saw the tan version in an advertisement in Vogue...it's so elegant and simple, yet beautiful! I can't do a long intro because hubby's staring at me while I write this and waiting to leave the cafe (he's tolerant enough of my bag "hobby," so I don't want to push it! lol). Thank you again, Yoshi, for your beautiful pics....

....I called Nordstrom to see if they had a Drew and they had just gotten one in black, which I mulled over for awhile...but then my SA noticed she also had one that she described as a "ballet slipper pink"...once she brought it over, there was no more mulling. This bag is SO pretty, and I love it as a soft neutral. I'll have to be careful about color transfer, but I only wear jeans on weekends, so I'm not too worried.

Had to get a YSL cardholder to go with it - pink and black are one of my favorite color combos! Chloe describes this bag as "cement pink," but as a former ballerina, I prefer the term "ballet slipper pink." :biggrin: My pictures don't do the bag justice but anyway...

...Presenting Drew! Thanks for sharing my excitement, folks!!! :smile: I'm in love! :cloud9::heart::love:
Beautiful bag I LOVE the color!!!

I fell in love with this bag as soon as I saw the tan version in an advertisement in Vogue...it's so elegant and simple, yet beautiful! I can't do a long intro because hubby's staring at me while I write this and waiting to leave the cafe (he's tolerant enough of my bag "hobby," so I don't want to push it! lol). Thank you again, Yoshi, for your beautiful pics....

....I called Nordstrom to see if they had a Drew and they had just gotten one in black, which I mulled over for awhile...but then my SA noticed she also had one that she described as a "ballet slipper pink"...once she brought it over, there was no more mulling. This bag is SO pretty, and I love it as a soft neutral. I'll have to be careful about color transfer, but I only wear jeans on weekends, so I'm not too worried.

Had to get a YSL cardholder to go with it - pink and black are one of my favorite color combos! Chloe describes this bag as "cement pink," but as a former ballerina, I prefer the term "ballet slipper pink." :biggrin: My pictures don't do the bag justice but anyway...

...Presenting Drew! Thanks for sharing my excitement, folks!!! :smile: I'm in love! :cloud9::heart::love:
Completely in love with this bag, it looks like virgin beauty

Your Drew is beautiful! Chloé is my favourite designer, so when I first saw the Drew it was love at first sight.

If anyone would like to see it in the grey mini size with Chloé bag charms to coordinate, I'll post a picture. Just picked up mine a few days ago in Paris. :smile:

R.

Your Drew is beautiful! Chloé is my favourite designer, so when I first saw the Drew it was love at first sight.

If anyone would like to see it in the grey mini size with Chloé bag charms to coordinate, I'll post a picture. Just picked up mine a few days ago in Paris. :smile:

R.

Yes please!
:useless:

Hello, I got a Chloe Drew Bag in grey. I was wearing them with my black jeans and color transferred into my bag. I tried wet wipes but it's not helping. And I tried Vanish still not working. And it looks so ugly and it's making me cry. I only wore them twice and it got ruined. Any tips on how to remove color transfer? Please help. And I dont have any Chloe store in my country sooo ...

Hello, I got a Chloe Drew Bag in grey. I was wearing them with my black jeans and color transferred into my bag. I tried wet wipes but it's not helping. And I tried Vanish still not working. And it looks so ugly and it's making me cry. I only wore them twice and it got ruined. Any tips on how to remove color transfer? Please help. And I dont have any Chloe store in my country sooo ...

OMG that is terrible! Where did you buy your bag?

OP, I *adore* your pink Drew! It is so adorable.

Last edited:
Hi there, you might want to try Apple Brand leather conditioner. If it doesn't come off with that you can try the cleaner but be cautious it's a bit too strong on stains.