My first Chloe!

Jun 9, 2011
I fell in love with this bag as soon as I saw the tan version in an advertisement in Vogue...it's so elegant and simple, yet beautiful! I can't do a long intro because hubby's staring at me while I write this and waiting to leave the cafe (he's tolerant enough of my bag "hobby," so I don't want to push it! lol). Thank you again, Yoshi, for your beautiful pics....

....I called Nordstrom to see if they had a Drew and they had just gotten one in black, which I mulled over for awhile...but then my SA noticed she also had one that she described as a "ballet slipper pink"...once she brought it over, there was no more mulling. This bag is SO pretty, and I love it as a soft neutral. I'll have to be careful about color transfer, but I only wear jeans on weekends, so I'm not too worried.

Had to get a YSL cardholder to go with it - pink and black are one of my favorite color combos! Chloe describes this bag as "cement pink," but as a former ballerina, I prefer the term "ballet slipper pink." :biggrin: My pictures don't do the bag justice but anyway...

...Presenting Drew! Thanks for sharing my excitement, folks!!! :smile: I'm in love! :cloud9::heart::love:

Attachments

• bag on couch.jpg
    bag on couch.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 2,690
  • back of bag.jpg
    back of bag.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 2,407
  • bag w chains up.jpg
    bag w chains up.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 3,146
  • side of bag.jpg
    side of bag.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 2,397
  • interior of bag.jpg
    interior of bag.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 2,283
  • bag with YSL cardholder.jpg
    bag with YSL cardholder.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 2,532
I love your bag and the color. Every bag has been looking the same to me lately, and this design stands out from the crowd so much while still being very elegant. Congratulations.

I fell in love with this bag as soon as I saw the tan version in an advertisement in Vogue...it's so elegant and simple, yet beautiful! I can't do a long intro because hubby's staring at me while I write this and waiting to leave the cafe (he's tolerant enough of my bag "hobby," so I don't want to push it! lol). Thank you again, Yoshi, for your beautiful pics....

....I called Nordstrom to see if they had a Drew and they had just gotten one in black, which I mulled over for awhile...but then my SA noticed she also had one that she described as a "ballet slipper pink"...once she brought it over, there was no more mulling. This bag is SO pretty, and I love it as a soft neutral. I'll have to be careful about color transfer, but I only wear jeans on weekends, so I'm not too worried.

Had to get a YSL cardholder to go with it - pink and black are one of my favorite color combos! Chloe describes this bag as "cement pink," but as a former ballerina, I prefer the term "ballet slipper pink." :biggrin: My pictures don't do the bag justice but anyway...

...Presenting Drew! Thanks for sharing my excitement, folks!!! :smile: I'm in love! :cloud9::heart::love:

OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

It's stunning! Congratulations! I love the "ballet slipper pink" it is very beautiful. The bag has such a unique and wonderful design.

Pink and black is one of my favorite color combos as well. Your YSL cardholder is the perfect match.

And you're welcome for the pics I'm glad I can help.

Once again congrats on your bag and wear it in good health. :smile:

Thank you both so much!!! I love it! I agree it is so elegant. If either of you have experience with taking care of Chloe bags (especially lighter colored ones), please feel free to give advice! Thanks again! :smile:

Thank you both so much!!! I love it! I agree it is so elegant. If either of you have experience with taking care of Chloe bags (especially lighter colored ones), please feel free to give advice! Thanks again! :smile:

I'm sorry but I have no experience with Chloe bags either. I think you should keep this bag away from denim and I'm sure you'll be fine.
Have fun with the bag! It's stunning!

Bag twins!! I just got the same Drew in the same color and took her out yesterday for the first time. She's amazing. I'm also going to keep this bag away from any color denim to be safe from color transfer. Enjoy!

Beautiful! Congratulations!