My first Chloe!!!

kylieReese

Feb 2, 2006
Hi everyone, I exchanged my perforated speedy for chloe big pocket bag. It was the only thing that caught my eye at neimans today. I really like the color and the pocket in front. check it out
I guess I'm joining the paddy club. heheh:biggrin:

Okay. I am TOTALLY in love with this! What color is it? The black? It is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can, I would love to see a pic of you holding it for size reference!

How big would you say this bag is? We have seen various measurements...from 11.25" wide to 15" or so wide...I may have to get one of these. Was going for chocolate, but your black is so stunning I may have to switch!

ummm it's not too big. because I'm 5'3 and it still hits above my waist when I wear it. I'll post a pic of me wearing it for size reference. I gotta wait an hour for my camera to charge. You should get one. it's really nice.

kylieReese said:
ummm it's not too big. because I'm 5'3 and it still hits above my waist when I wear it. I'll post a pic of me wearing it for size reference. I gotta wait an hour for my camera to charge. You should get one. it's really nice.

Do you know the name of the bag:shame: :love:

kylieReese said:

Great! Thanks! I am 5'3" too, so I should be able to get a good idea from your pic. May order the chocolate tongiht, although the black is looking really nice. In your pics it almost has a blue tint to it...is that just the light?:nuts:

Ranskimmie, this is the small pocket, also known as the medium pocket, the professor, and one other name which I can't recall right now.