My first Chloe!!!!!

ali w

Meditating.....
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
:nuts: I'm so excited I just bought my first(of many,I hope)Chloe:roflmfao: .
But I'm nervous at the sametime because I'm not sure how big it is, I know chloe"s tend to be large:wtf: .
Is anyone familiar with the Large Kerala Bowler:confused1:

COngratulations ali!!! That is so exciting! I hope this is the first of many wonderful Chloe bags for you! Unfortunately, not sure about the Large Kerala Bowler- sorry. But I am sure it is fabulous!

Hi ali w! I think that bag's a bit deep and something I've been eyeing for a while. Which colour did you get? Did you get the one from the NM website? That colour is beautiful!

It is exciting. Give us more details? Where did you buy? What made you bite? Did you take the measurements and hold them up to your body!!! How did you decide on the color?:smile:

I bought it off of the NM site, I loved the color and of course I couldn't resist the price $608.00:nuts: .
I didn't think to hold the measurements to my body, thanks for the idea susiesurb:idea: .
I love big bags, but I don't want to look like I'm carrying around a duffle bag:P . I am debating between this bag and the Tracy, what do you guys think:confused1: I purchased it before it sold out because I figured I could always return it, and its a good thing I did because its was the last one:sweatdrop:

ali w, between this and the two-tone Tracy, I think I prefer this more. I'm actually returning the Whiskey/Taupe Tracy I got from Saks Bal Harbour since I realised the straps are too short. I'm returning it to Saks Beverly Hills this Saturday so if anybody is interested, call in the afternoon!

This is a real bargain! Do you remember the measurements? I think despite the size, if you're not stuffing it with towels and puffing it up, it won't really look like a duffle bag. Let us know when you get it!

:idea: Eucalyptic, thats the one you bought for $550.00 right:confused1: do you know around what time your going on saturday, I'm sure that bag will not be on the floor for more than five minute;) at that price. Maybe I can get there at the same time, so I can purchase it.

Great:smile: , thanks Eucalyptic.
I'm so so excited I went from zero to possibly two chloe's in one week:yahoo: :wlae: . Now I just have to learn how to post photos on this site, I can't wait to share the pics with everyone;)