My first Chloe!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been wanting a Chloe for years and when I first saw the Paraty design I knew I just had to make it my very first. I think it's such an elegant and simple design! So here she is - the color is Old Pink and I think she's a large. Please pardon the picture quality - taken from my phone.

chloe1.jpg

chloe2.jpg

2. :nuts::nuts::yahoo:
    GREAT :tup::nuts::wlae:!!!!!
    Congrats and enjoy your first Chloe!

3. oh great first chloe!

4. The Paraty is one of the most amazing Chloe bags....I LOVE IT, and looks fabulous on you!

5. Paraty is a gorgeous first Chloe, congrats! :tup:

6. GORGEOUS!! :yahoo:

I am very jealous! :greengrin:

7. Congrats on your beautiful first Chloe!:tup::heart:

8. Congrats! Enjoy, I have the Old Pink too :yes:

9. Congrats!!!! The paraty is great, I LOVE IT!!!

10. Congrats, what a nice first Chloé and also what a great unique colour, love the Old Pink!

11. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous... What an amazing first Chloe... Enjoy your bag and come here often to share your growing Chloe addition!

12. Thanks everyone! I'm loving her so much! She's not as heavy as I expected and is really quite comfortable. I feel like a million bucks when I wear her! :biggrin:

13. Fantastic first bag, Congrats - shes a beauty.

14. I love it. I wish I could get one right now.

15. gorgeous. great first choice!