My First Chloe

1. Hi everyone,

I posted a thread a few days ago about a Chloe paddington bag in taupe which i really wanted. I called Net-A-Porter.com" target="_blank" class="TPFinsert">Net-A-Porter and also luisaviaroma but both places said that this colour was part of the 2006 Spring/Summer collection and that they had sold out.

I called a few Chloe boutiques in France (who had also sold out of the taupe). After numerous phone calls i ended up calling the London boutique which i did and to my suprise they had some in. The man I spoke to said that the taupe is part of the Autumn/Winter collection :shrugs:. Does anyone have the chloe paddington in taupe and, if so, would you say it is a flesh colour or a camel colour? I'm really looking forward to owning a paddinton bag and it should be arriving on Monday :yahoo:

2. You may want to try Nordies at Valey Fair, I can't remember if they have that color but they have alot of chloe paddy. :smile:

Good luck!

3. Why bother? The fakes are everywhere now and they're very close to being played out, just like the Murakami LV bags.

4. I just received it and as im at work i got my mum to open it for me. It was sent from the london boutique via fedex. My mum said that it didnt come with any tags and as I said it was for a gift (for myself) i thought they would have left the tags on and put it in a chloe box. Did your chloe come with tags Chloe-babe?

5. wow...that's a nice color for chloe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice