My first Chloe!~

aka*kirara

more more MORE!
Aug 7, 2007
Hi ladies~ thought i'd share my joy~ i've just purchased my first ever chloe ;) thanks to the ladies Lescoy and bellacherie over at the Authenticate this Chloe thread. its a bay bowler in ivory and it will be a week before it arrives fom the US. I can't wait :P

here she is~ a pic from the seller

chloe.jpg

how lovely! thats a great statement bag! question - you say you love white bags, i do too but never buy them as im worried they will get grubby quickly ... can you share your experience on this.

:heart:

thanks ladies :P i will definitely post pics of her once she arrives

mjlover1977~ um... i use babywipes!! :tup: hehee~ i don't really do anything special to them (although i would like to put leather protector on them but the ones recommended here are not avaliable in australia so boohoo)~ i use them all with love and care (who wouldn't tho, its not a cheap bag!) but i'm not super gentle with them either~ they do get their fair share of being thrown around, and if they do get the odd mark on them babywipes will usually do the job. They've all stood up well, for example i've being using a damier azur speedy as my everyday work bag for almost a year now and apart from a light patina on the handles, she doesnt show any wear, and then theres the white pebbled leather prada my mum gave me a few years back which had "dirty corners", when i decided to sell it i just simply wiped it down and she looked almost new! :girlsigh:

thats fantastic mjlover :nuts:
you know i was suprised at how many aussies actually come onto this forum~ its probably because we are so underprivledged when it comes to designer fashion :roflmfao:

It is incredibly beautiful. I am looking at my daughter's quilted Bay sitting near me on the kitchen table and they are very cool bags. The white version looks so crisp and classy! Congrats!!