My first Chloe

bear2002

O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
My husband and I went to the Saks in New Orleans during the presale where I fell in love :heart: with a brown Edith. (Actually I was in love long before thanks to you all) It was 30% off and my husband insisted that I reserve it. The next day I saw the same purse for 40% on Neiman Marcus's webiste so I ordered it.:yahoo:

According to Customer service it should be here tomorrow. :tup:

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the colors Muscat and Muscade? :confused1:

Congrats on the bag! What a nice hubby insisting on reserving it!!!! I"m not sure what the difference between muscate & muscade are. I do know that Muscade is a beautiful shade of brown that I adore!!! Post pics of your new bag when you get it!!!!

Well, the purse was delivered today. I eagerly ripped open the box...only to find the wrong color Edith.
They sent me a color listed as Mastic...it is a light tan or putty color. Very disturbing as I was hoping for the Muscat color. :sad:

Had to call NM. They are shipping me out a new and I'll have to mail back the wrong one.
The operator said there were only 4 left of the Muscat.

Anyone know how long NM takes to credit back the price of an item? :Push:

Well, the purse was delivered today. I eagerly ripped open the box...only to find the wrong color Edith.
They sent me a color listed as Mastic...it is a light tan or putty color. Very disturbing as I was hoping for the Muscat color. :sad:

Had to call NM. They are shipping me out a new and I'll have to mail back the wrong one.

It depends, but usually about 7 days. Once it took them two weeks to refund my purchase:Push:.

What a bummer for you! :tdown: I hate it when companies stuff up mail orders - it's so frustrating!!! :cursing:

Booo! But think of it in a positive light, you get to have a few more days of eager anticiaption! Sometimes that (as well as the bag arriving) is the best part ;)

Hope your bg gets to you soon!

Booo! But think of it in a positive light, you get to have a few more days of eager anticiaption! Sometimes that (as well as the bag arriving) is the best part ;)

Hope your bg gets to you soon!

Mine doesn't arrive until next Thursday! :sad: I just hope I'm not so excited that I pee a little in front of the UPS man when he brings it!! Awkward! LOL :wtf: :P